Thank you for visiting our Website. We are committed to protect the privacy of our clients and other interested parties. Any information you choose to provide to the Website will only be used to provide or improve the services we offer.
We will collect information about you only with your consent; for example, when you:
- Request specific information or services,
- Use our products and services.
Personally identifying information that you provide by e-mails or Web forms will be used only for such purposes as sending information or delivering products or services to you, updating your record or responding to questions or comments.
We will use such personally identifiable data only for business purposes within our group. We do not share personally identifiable data with third parties except in the following cases:
- We may transfer your personal data to a partner agency or service provider which assists us in administering this Website or delivering our services and products. Such partner agencies or service providers are bound by contractual agreement to keep your data confidential and secure.
- We may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or if such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to duly respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of any entities belonging to our group and the public.
- From time to time we may ask visitors to our Website or users of our products and services to answer survey questions. Surveys generally deal with our Website or products and services and they will not request any personally identifiable data.
Information collected and stored automatically
Links to other sites
Our Website may from time to time contain links to other sites. If you access other sites using such links, the operators of such other sites may collect information from you which will be used in accordance with such providers’ privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of any other site which you may visit, including those linked from this site.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files, which are stored on your computer and make it possible to analyse use of the website through your computer. The information produced by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers in the United States and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports concerning the website activities for the website operators, and to render additional services linked with the use of the website and the Internet. However, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This causes all IP addresses to be stored in abbreviated form which thus rules out direct personal reference in connection with the stored data. Google transfers this information to third parties as applicable, insofar as this is required by law or third parties are to process this data for Google. You can prevent storage of data by setting your browser software so that cookies cannot be installed; however we draw your attention to the fact that in this case you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent collection of data by installing the deactivation add-on for browsers of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Deleting or correcting data
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to correct your data or to unsubscribe any email services or alerts that you may be receiving.